My Pocket Girls [1.166] APK + (Mod Money) for Android MOD Updated

My Pocket Girls [1.166] APK + (Mod Money) for Android 

My Pocket Girls is a girls chat simulator My Pocket Girls [1.166] APK + (Mod Money) for Android MOD Updated

My Pocket Girls is a girls chat simulator. The project was complemented by beautiful graphics, anime-style characters and various scenarios. Gamers will need to meet all the young ladies, learn about them as much as possible, please them with gifts and just have fun with them. The game is still under development, so the gameplay will be supplemented and expanded to the delight of lovers of quiet entertainment.
My Pocket Girls is a girls chat simulator My Pocket Girls [1.166] APK + (Mod Money) for Android MOD Updated

My Pocket Girls [1.166] APK + (Mod Money) for Android Features:

My Pocket Girls these girls have unique characters, habits and life experiences. Each girl has her own sign: they can teach you something and just cheer you up. Girls can be spontaneous, they can easily be offended by. Or, on the contrary, they can be very good. Try to get to know them better. 

My Pocket Girls [1.166] APK + (Mod Money) for Android Details:

  • APP Name : My Pocket Girls 
  • APP Maker : Vozart Holding LTD 
  • Genre : GAME,SIMULATION  
  • Android Version : 4.1 and up 
  • Lastest Version : 1.166 
  • APK Size : 49M 
  • Mod Type : Free Shopping 


My Pocket Girls is a girls chat simulator My Pocket Girls [1.166] APK + (Mod Money) for Android MOD Updated

Other Information:

receive data from Internet view network connections run at startup control vibration full network access prevent device from sleeping 

Permission Requires:

 

CHANGELOG:

 

LihatTutupKomentar